Welcome to my blog. My name is Darine.
This blog is not about me or my family. However, since many people like to know who is behind the blog, I created this section to give you a feel for who I am.
Here are few facts about me
- I live in Quebec, Canada
- I have a bachelor degree in Management Information System
- My husband and I met 15 years ago at Concordia University
- We owned a business for 10 years that was recently sold
- I started working when I was 10 years old at my dad’s shop and have been working since
- Now I am a SAHM and loving it
- I am passionate about parenting and read about this topic daily
- I enjoy cooking
- I knit, crochet or sew when I get a chance
- I love working out but is a challenge to find time since I became a mommy
- I am not scared of a messy house. In fact, I encourage my toddler to do some fun messy activities
- I still nurse my 18 month old and not planning to stop any time soon
- I co-sleep with my baby. We haven’t spent one night apart since his birth
- I had an empowering home birth (a rare opportunity here in Quebec, I feel blessed)
- I am vegetarian
- I enjoy being a SAHM (Have I said that already?)
I will stop boring now. Let’s get back to the important issue: Lost Motherhood. The way I will approach this topic is by using examples of my day to day life.